Research in Clinical and Toxicological Analyses to contribute to the advancement of science and the population’s welfare.
The Graduate Program in Clinical and Toxicological Analyses (PPGACT) aims to:
- Train graduate students in Clinical and Toxicological Analysis to be competent, active, innovative and committed to professional ethics and social responsibility.
- Foster the development of in-depth knowledge derived from scientific and technological research in the relevant areas of the Program.
- Prepare top quality scientific researchers and highly skilled individuals for teaching at Higher Education Institutions.
To achieve these goals, the PPGACT is committed to the following guidelines:
- Provide students with a solid theoretical background in Clinical and Toxicological Analyses;
- Provide students with specific, up-to-date and high-quality training within the research area;
- Introduce students to the world of academic research, developing their methodological, experimentative and critical thinking;
- Conduct academic research through joint efforts between students and faculty and, occasionally, outside collaborators;
- Train qualified personnel at Master’s and Doctorate levels to teach at higher education institutions.